There’s no way to prepare for the interview questions you’re going to be asked. You can research the most commonly asked ones or see if anyone you know has been interviewed there before, but almost every time, all the questions are going to be different. Here are just a few that caught me off guard.
1. What are your weaknesses?
I was prepared with what my strengths were, but drew a blank when asked this one.
2. If you were a pancake in a stack of pancakes, which pancake would you be?
I believe I said somewhere in the middle one so I wouldn’t get eaten first.
3. Teach me about something you are an expert on.
A little strange, but all right. Here’s everything you need to know about making pancakes.
4. Why should I hire you?
This one was somewhat expected, but it still catches you off guard every time.
5. What’s the last book you read?
Better not be Fifty Shades Of Grey….
6. What motivates you?
It’s a simple one, but also a wide open interview question.
7. If you were a food item in a buffet, which one would you be and why?
No idea what the point of this one was.
What are some unexpected or weird interview questions you’ve had before? Comment below!